This supplement also has:
- Vitamin B6—makes antibodies to fight off infections and support healthy nerve functioning
- Myrrh—an herb that may help treat indigestion, ulcers, colds, cough, and respiratory problems
- Magnesium—a mineral used by your body to perform over 300 chemical reactions
- Grapefruit seed extract—acts as an antioxidant that fights harmful free radicals
- Maitake—an extract used to strengthen your immune system
- Has high amounts of beta carotene and vitamin C
- Works well to ward off illness
- Dosage can be increased in times of high risk
- Should not be used by pregnant women or women nursing because it has the herb Goldenseal
- Pills are a bit larger than regular vitamins to swallow
- Taste is bitter
- Cost is a bit more than standard vitamins found at stores (about $35 for 90 pills)
Despite the increased cost, the BBB highly recommends Super-Bio Vegetarian because it actually works to, not only prevent illness, but also help you get over sickness quickly if it actually does set in.
Order Super-Bio Vegetarian by Priority One.