2. Store guns and ammo separately
3. Remove magazine and make sure chamber is empty
2. Do as instructor says or you'll be asked to leave
3. Remember there are other people on the range
4. Stop immediately if firearm malfunctions
If your firearm malfunctions put the firearm down, raise your hand, and wait for an instructor to assist you.
5. Wait for and obey all instructor commands
Fire: Cleared to fire your weapon
Range is hot: Guns that are still loaded and firing on the line
Cease fire: Stop firing and put your gun down immediately
6. Wear ear and eye protection when range is hot.
Only remove ear and eye protection when instructed to do so.